Tuesday 6 September 2016

learning blog post

Hi guys today I will show you my 4th long blog post. Recently I started week 6 maths
Here is my maths week 5
unnamed.png














Statmins
1.more girls play spot than boys
2.more boys like hokey than girls
Number story


3. The most popular sport  for girls is netball
4. The most popular sport for boys is rugby
Grafe 2


unnamed.png


stmins


The coldest day was  Wednesday
The warmest day was Thursday
The median (middle) tempurature which no temperature got to was 20 on the scale.  



And I am very happy about it took a'lot of work.


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Finley, I like the statements about the graph. It is really interesting. I also love the graphs themselves they are really cool. Did you create the graphs yourself?

    ReplyDelete